Monday, January 12, 2015

LynBDesigns ~ Off with her Head



LynBDesigns ~ Off with her Head
Red jelly base with small red, silver, and white glitters

Off with her Head is from the "Wonderland" Collection. I have a soft spot for red jelly bases with glitter – and I loved the way this looked with the silver glitters and all. So here it is!

The formula is good, and since it is a jelly it requires three coats to look its best. It is easy to work with and the drying time is good. I applied a layer of topcoat before I took my pictures.

So here’s three coats and a layer of topcoat:


I like the addition of white glitter, it gives a bit extra to the finish.


I like this!


I didn’t actually do anything extra with this. I just wasn’t in the mood! *gasp*


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: It’s a good polish and I especially like that the red glitters are mixed with a couple of other colours.
Buy again: Yes

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! Hehe, I love the name :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful, and in all honesty I think it's very nice just on it's own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear, I really like it alone :)

      Delete
  3. Love it, great colour and the white glitter is beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely polish and I like the name too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name and the looks of this polish!!! and sometimes I don't like any nail art added either, just doesn't seem right to draw all over such pretty base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird when I wear polishes on their own because I'm not used to it. Silly, really :D

      Delete
  6. Winered always is so classy. The sparkle makes it girly! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice color!!! I like your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete