Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Morgan Taylor ~ To Rule or Not to Rule & Wrapped in Riches



Morgan Taylor ~ To Rule or Not to Rule & Wrapped in Riches
Magenta jelly with magenta glitter & Teal microglitter

Today I’m going to show you two of my Morgan Taylor polishes, both glitters, but very different. They are both from The Royal Life collection.

The first one is To Rule or Not to Rule. It’s a magenta base with different sizes of magenta glitter. The formula is good, but the bigger glitters make it difficult to get close to the cuticles without actually touching them.

It takes two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time between the layers is good. I applied a layer of topcoat before I took my pictures, and that made the glitters come beautifully to life.

Two coats plus a layer of topcoat:



I love the way the glitters swim in the jelly!


The colour is really nice too.


The second polish up is Wrapped in Riches. It’s a teal almost turquoise glitter in a teal jelly base. The polish is really easy to work with and covers well in two coats. the drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat:


A girl can never get too much glitter!


This is a really cool glitter, I like the colour and the way it looks.



Verdict:
This is two cool glitters from The Royal Life collection. I like them both.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Glitter in jelly
Overall impression: Good to work with, glitters that don’t require layering
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. They are both pretty - but I'm very partial to To Rule or Not to Rule LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Morgan Taylors, especially the first as I am a sucker for such shades :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are pretty but my favorite is To Rule Or Not To Rule - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh glitters, what a surprise! They are both beautiful so I can't choose. And because I'm an Aussie I can now wish you Happy New Year! Thank you for making 2014 so sparkly!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too. And thanks for taking so greatly part in my little blogosphere, I really appreciate it! xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow both are really pretty :-)

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are pretty but To Rule or Not To Rule is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete