Friday, November 14, 2014

Smokey Mountain Lacquers ~ Ama



Smokey Mountain Lacquers ~ Ama
Sky blue linear holo

So are you up for another Smokey Mountain Lacquer? Now I want to show you a lovely sky blue holo.

The formula is good and it takes two coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time between the coats is good. I painted the accent nail white with OPI’s Angel with a Leadfoot. I needed three coats of white before I was satisfied with it.

Here are the little canvases ready to make some nail art on:



The colour of Ama is really pretty, although the holo effect isn’t amazingly strong. I stamped on it. (Surprise!!!) I picked a circle motif from the XL stamping plate “B” and I stamped with NailNation 3000’s “Black”. I stamped the same design on all the nails and dotted with the opposite colours inside some of the circles.


I topped the whole thing off with another polish from Smokey Mountain Lacquers, namely their holo topcoat. It does grey the underlaying polish some but in this case I don’t mind so much. The holo topcoat dries fast too.


I like how this mani came together!


That’s it. That was number four and five of my Smokey Mountain Lacquers. There is one more to go – I’m going to try that on tomorrow.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly, linear holo
Overall impression: Nice colour, not the strongest holo effect, good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely blue holo and I love your nail art <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow pretty blue and awesome artwork!! Very cool I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful mani, really beautiful <3
    This blue holo also is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete