Saturday, November 15, 2014

P2 ~ 997 C’est La Vie



P2 ~ 997 C’est La Vie
Magenta with shy shimmer

Let me show you a couple of polishes I bought in Germany recently. The first one up is C’est La Vie, which is a lovely magenta shimmer. It was my boyfriend who picked that one for me and I love it.

The formula is good and I used two coats to achieve desired opacity. Drying time between the coats is good too. I applied a thin layer of Poshé topcoat and then I took my pictures.

Two coats plus a layer of Poshé topcoat, picture is taken in the sun:


I quite like this colour!


Then I cut out some tape and taped each nail. I covered the non-taped part of the nail with another German beauty, Catch My Eye from Rival de Loop. It’s a blue textured polish with holo glitter, score!

Here’s what the two pretty polishes look like together:


I love that the textured polish contains holo glitter!


I like simple two-coloured manis, so I obviously like this. What say you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer / Texture
Overall impression: I like both polishes for different reasons
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful purple - and I like your fancy tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'm so glad to hear you like it :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. It's a pretty colour and looks good with the purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Germany? Very interesting ^___^ I would really like to try different brands from other countries for fun!!!! I think the purple is very beautiful, and the blue is perfect!!!! Both colours together is very charming and a brilliant idea overall!! ^___^!! Lovely nail polishes and the design you created is cute!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I like brands from other countries as well :)

      Delete
  4. Great combo! Both polishes are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete