Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dare to Wear ~ Majestic Wonders



Dare to Wear ~ Majestic Wonders
Green teal with silver flecks

I felt like showing you one of the others Dare to Wear polishes I bought – it’s time for Majestic Wonders – I like that name, I am not sure why.

But anyway, I like the formula. The polish is easy to apply and it covers well. I used two easy coats, and the drying time is good. And I must admit that I really like the colour!

Take a look at two coats and no topcoat.



Isn’t that just me? I’d say it is!
 
I was in the mood for something wild, hahaha, so I made it into a leopard mani. I found a good “spotty” motif on Moyou London’s all design stamping plate Tropical Collection-01 and I found paw prints on a no name Essence stamping plate. I stamped with NailNation 3000 “Black”.

Here’s what that step looks like:


What’s missing? Holo! I holofied it with a holo topcoat from Smokey Mountain Lacquers. It’s easy to work with and it only greys the base colour a little. The drying time is a bit average, but at least it didn’t pull on my design!

Here’s my final mani:


And one final shot:



Yes, yes, yes, I dig this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: shimmer
Overall impression: I like the colour and the finish, and it’s a great quality polish
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. Yep I can see why you dig this, its fabulous. The colour is gorgeous, the stamping perfect and the holo.....takes it too a whole mother level!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nother level (bloody autocorrect) lol.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, I actually liked the sound of the mother level - I was thinking the mother of holoness! :D
      And thank you for the always kind words! <3

      Delete
  2. I see why you like it - it's such a "you" color :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is nice and I love the final outcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is absolutely gorgeous! So is the stamping and of course the holo worked it's magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I really enjoyed wearing this, to be honest :)

      Delete