Wednesday, October 22, 2014

LynBDesigns ~ Futterwacken



LynBDesigns ~ Futterwacken
Purple crelly packed with red, green and orange glitter

Futterwacken is from The Wonderland collection and is the second LynB I received it in a swap with a very sweet US girl ♥ I’ll show the third and last tomorrow.

The name is great, the formula is good and the polish is easy to apply. I covered in two coats, but I didn’t trust the pictures to be great with two coats to I applied a third to make sure that everything looked great on the pics! The drying time between the coats is average.

Here is a pic of three coats and no topcoat in the sunshine:


I love glitters like this one, it’s sooo shiny!


Here’s a lightbox picture to show the colours of the glitters:


I didn’t quite know what to do with this. The mix of colours didn’t exactly invite a fifth colour in. Then it struck me: Holo-ify it! I mean: I love glitters and I love holos, so why not combine the two? I grabbed my bottle of Ellagee’s “Rainbow Syrup”, applied a coat ét voilá: My mani was perfect:


*swoon*


I wonder if you like this as much as I do.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Crelly packed with glitter
Overall impression: Deep, vampy, perfect for Halloween!
Buy again: Unsure, maybe

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops typo! Anyway, I think this color is really fun but I absolutely love it even more with the holo on top. It's so gorgeous that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea to holofy it! The effect is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm super glad to hear that you like it :)

      Delete
  4. I prefer it with the holo topper, it was a great idea to use it; without it it reminds me slightly of Christmas. With the topper it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it with the Rainbow Syrup (what a great name)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this perfect for the holidays or what! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh too clever. I never would have thought to add holo topcoat to glitter but it looks awesome. I'm gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do and let me know how it went. I still don't know where to find you :)

      Delete
    2. I don't have a blog unfortunately as my computer is dead. But I bought some polish from you last year.

      Delete
  9. Pretty polish and it looks amazing with the holo topper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous color!! And I would have totally done the same thing: holo-fy it!! it looks truly spectacular! the name is awesome too haha =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holofy all the manis!! :D That shall be one of my mottos from now on :D

      Delete