Thursday, September 11, 2014

I Love Nail Polish (I♥NP) ~ Bikini Bottoms



I Love Nail Polish (I♥NP) ~ Bikini Bottoms
Magenta pink holo

I don’t know why it takes me so long to wear my INP’s because they’re seriously beautiful. I actually almost didn’t buy Bikini Bottoms because I thought that I wanted to use the other untrieds INP’s first. I’m glad I didn’t wait.

The formula is good and the polish is easy to apply. It covers really well, and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time between the coats is really fast!

And girls! This is beautiful. Take a look at two coats and a layer of Essence Studio Nails Top Sealer (topcoat) – the picture is taken in the sunshine:


I really like this. The colour is awesome and I love the effect of the holo.


It’s so pretty it makes me want to swoon!


And the best thing? It’s also pretty in lower lights. Take a look:


I was in a hurry so I wore it like this. It’s not often that I don’t decorate my nails with something, but this one is pretty enough to wear on its own IMO.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love the colour, it is gorgeous. It’s cool that it’s pretty both in and out of the sun.
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Something as pretty as this polish doesn't need decoration! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAHH, I love it - I think I need to take my ILNP's out of their boxes, and I definitely need to wear this beauty soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they get to sit for so long in the box before I pull them out - they are gorgeous :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! This polish is pretty enough on its own for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great polish, I adore the color and the subtle holo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shade and I like the holo effect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty polish. I love a holo that looks pretty inside as well as in the sun. Definitely gorgeous enough to wear on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that pleases me a lot.
      Is there a place where I can see your creations? :)

      Delete