Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dance Legend Sahara Crystal ~ #47 Cold Moon



Dance Legend Sahara Crystal ~ #47 Cold Moon
Dark purple glittery texture

Here’s another one of my beloved Dance Legends. Cold Moon is a lovely purple and glittery texture. The formula is good and I didn’t experience any problems with application at all. It’s practically opaque after the first coat but I applied two to make sure that I had everything covered. Drying time between the coats is faster than average. Cold Moon does dry up textured, but it’s not the extreme grittiness that hangs onto your hair and sweaters and stuff, it’s a low density grittiness.

Here’s two coats, the picture is taken in the sun:


Is that a lovely glittery polish or what?! :)


Here’s a low light picture. It’s still pretty!


I made neon dots on it! I used Color Club’s neon yellow called Not-So-Mellow Yellow, and I sealed the whole thing up with topcoat before I took my final pictures.

Here is what it ended up looking like:


Here’s a low light picture. One layer of topcoat smooths the grittiness out completely.


Verdict:
Yeah baby, I did this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Texture
Overall impression: Great colour, good polish to apply, I love the mild grittiness
Buy again: yes

12 comments:

  1. Nice combination and I like the Dance Legend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beauty - LOL the addition of the neon dots makes me think of a poisonous beetle or insect - pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great thing to be reminded off, I really like that thought! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow a gorgeous purple and a playful colour for the dots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so good to hear that you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Wow I gotta get me some dance legends this polish is so pretty. And I totally dig the fluro dots! Fun and cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, that is really fantastic to hear, thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. This DL looks really good and it goes well with the CC :-)

    ReplyDelete