Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Twilight Lagoon & Lollipops and Baby Hippos



Chaos & Crocodiles ~ Twilight Lagoon & Lollipops and Baby Hippos
Dark green leaning turquoise with flakies, rainbow shimmer, scattered holo &
shimmery base with periwinkle, aqua and pink matte multishaped glitter

Here’s a couple of polishes I bought from Norway Nails recently.

I started out with Twilight Lagoon, which is a lovely dark turquoise packed with all sorts of goodies. The formula is good, the colour is rich and the polish is easy to apply. Two coats is what it takes and the drying time between the coats is good.

Here’s a sunshine pic of the prettiness:


On this picture you’ll be able to see the rainbow shimmer in the polish. I couldn’t really see the promised scattered holo effect in any sorts of lighting.


This lightbox pictures makes the polish show off the flakies! I love them!


Then I added a coat of Lollipops and Baby Hippos. It’s seriously the cutest glitter I’ve got, and I’ve got quite a few! There are circles, stars and glitters in various sizes and the best thing of it all? All the glitters are relatively small, even the stars. That means that nothing sticks out from the nail, not even my small nails. I applied a layer of topcoat and then I took the following pictures.

Sunshine picture:


Seriously, look how cute the glitters are!


Low light picture. It is an awesome glitter to make a galaxy mani with!


I love it. Can you tell?


Number of coats: 2 / 1
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer/flakie & glitter
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them, but I lost my heart to Lollipops and Baby Hippos!
Buy again: Yes to both


I bought my Chaos & Crocodiles polishes from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

13 comments:

  1. Twilight Lagoon is so pretty but the really cute one is Lollipops and Baby Hippos!! I must get that polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally in love with that glitter, I think it's gorgeous!!

      Delete
  2. The blue is too dusty for me - but it looks really fun and cute with the glitter on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the periwinkle color but topped with Lollipops and Baby Hippos it looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that the glitter does wonders for me too :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow these two are really pretty and go so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely mani. I'm really curious about this brand. Seen a lot of pics of polishes from them but I don't own any....yet...;-)

    ReplyDelete