Saturday, June 21, 2014

Smitten Polish ~ Ker-Bloom



Smitten Polish ~ Ker-Bloom
Cornflower blue linear holo

This is the last Smitten polish for the time being. Let me say it right away: Ker-Bloom is pretty in the bottle, but is it even prettier on the nails? Just wait and see ;)

The formula is good and two coats is what it takes to make this polish look its best. The drying time between the coats is fast, no worries in that department either.

No sun unfortunately, so here’s a flash pic:


Isn’t that just an ay-mazing blue?


Here’s a low light picture. This shows the true colour of the polish in low lights.


I made a dotticure out of it. I dotted an “X” on each nail with Essence’s 50’s girls “Ahoy!”, which is a plain white crème. On top of each the white dot I made another dot with Ker-Bloom. When that was all dry, I topped it with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani taken with flash:


And here’s the low light picture:


I really like how this turned out. The dots remind me of happy bubbles on my nails, I love that! Thanks to my boyfriend for coming up with that idea! :*


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great blue colour, really good linear holo effect – this polish is another winner from Smitten polish!   
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Smitten polishes from Edgy Polish

15 comments:

  1. It is indeed so pretty - I have one to look forward to trying extra much now.
    I love the dot's they work so well here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing your picture of it - it really is pretty :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful blue holo! love the bubble design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the base color of this holo! And I like the idea of dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blue! And such a pretty holo! Oh I like the little bubbles :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bubbles! It makes me smile :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, the bubbles are cute :) The nail polish looks nice too :)

    ReplyDelete