Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Smitten ~ Claddagh



Smitten ~ Claddagh
Green linear holo

Today I am in the mood for green! My eyes fell on Claddagh, a beautiful green linear holo, that I have seen many beautiful swatches of.

The formula is good and easy to work with - and the polish covers in two easy,  fast drying coats. And wow, this polish is indeed amazing and beautiful.

Take a look at two coats, no topcoat, the picture is taken with flash:


All the pretty pictures I saw didn’t lie. This polish is indeed pretty!


Here’s a low light picture. There are still rainbows!!


I just got some new stamping plates from Moyou London, with motifs that aren’t XL. I decided to try out a design from the plate Pro Collection-10 and I stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin’ Jade, which is a lovely dark green shimmer.

The smaller designs are perfect for my relatively small nails. It turned out that the motif fits my thumb perfectly. Nice!


Another flash picture:


Here’s a low light picture so you can see the motif better.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Yes. Just yes!   
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Smitten polishes from Edgy Polish

14 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! What a wonderful colour! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I already have this in my stash so I don't have to go stalking for it. :) Love your choice of stamping--really accents nicely without overpowering the holo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really pleased with this stamping so I'm glad you like it too :)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty green holo - and the subtle stamping looks great on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I didn't want to overwhelm the holo with my stamp :)

      Delete
  4. Yay more holos! I love this one too! I also really like how subtle the stamping is on this one it gives a nice effect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I've got a thing with holos! They're sooo pretty. So thanks :)

      Delete