Saturday, May 17, 2014

Femme Fatale ~ Burning Dusk



Femme Fatale ~ Burning Dusk
A dark plum linear holo with blue shine

I have been looking at Burning Dusk for a very long time. And when I finally got it, it was much more spectacular than I even imagined. Yay!

The formula is really good; this is a quality polish for sure. The coverage is great too – it was almost opaque after the first coat, and the second coat created pure perfection. Drying time between the coats is cool too.

And Burning Dusk is a fantastic polish. Let me show you what the fuss is all about. Sweet ladies, here is two coats and no topcoat, the pic is taken in the sun:


Mmm… plum and blue mixed with some red from the holo flame. I’m in love!


I mean… take a look at them rainbows!!!


The polish is also really pretty in lower lights. Here’s what that looks like:


I grabbed Ozotic 609 and made dots in groups of three on each nail. Ozotic 609 is holographic silver, perhaps the prettiest silver I own. Here’s a sunshine pic for you:


And a low light picture:


There’s nothing I don’t like about this polish, that’s all there is to say.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Holo with blue shine, great mix!
Removal: No worries.
Overall impression: I love everything about this polish. A winner for sure!
Buy again: Yes




I bought Burning Dusk on norwaynails.com.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. 
 

8 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful polish - I recently got my first Femme Fatale, also a purple holo ;)
    I like the silver addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, a purple? I don't believe you! Hahahaha!!!!

      Delete
  2. This is a slightly unusual polish and I absolutely love it! It's so cool. The silver dottys look nice as well :-)

    ReplyDelete