Friday, May 16, 2014

Darling Diva ~ Cotton Candy Hangover



Darling Diva ~ Cotton Candy Hangover
Purple linear holo with blue to pink shimmer

Earlier today I showed you Violets are Blue, which is a Facebook group custom. I also mentioned that Violets are Blue has got a purple sister, and I’m going to show her now.

The formula is good, and the coverage is okay. I would have been able to get away with two coats, but my camera picks up every single little detail invisible to the human eye, so I applied three coats. The drying time is really good, and then I can live with three coats.

And I have to say it: Cotton Candy Hangover is even prettier than Violets are blue. Take a look, here’s three coats, no topcoat, the pic is taken in the sunshine:


I love, love, love the depth and the colour shift in this.


The holo flame is both blue and red – it’s sooo special!


I decided to paint a stripe and two dots on each nail with a neon green striper. Maybe not the most thought through idea, but never mind. Here it is:


Here’s one last picture, just to show you that it isn’t as horrible as it may sound.


It’s cool to be in the right place in the right time – I’m glad I have got these two special group customs in my collection!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo with colour shifting pigment. A great mix of finishes!
Overall impression: Cool colour. And I love the mix of holo and colourshift!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the 3rd picture down - it's really something :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty amazing polish for sure :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love Darling Diva holos, I have tons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful - and the name is hilarious LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mani! :)

    ReplyDelete