Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pahlish ~ Prayers for Rain



Pahlish ~ Prayers for Rain
Dark teal jelly base with blue and green glitter

Here’s another indie polish for you to enjoy. It’s the only Pahlish I’ve got, but I’m always interested in trying new brands, so let’s just see how it goes.

The formula is nice ’n easy to work with. I’ve looked up swatches, and most of the reviews I read stated that they had used two coats. I wasn’t quite satisfied after two coats, so I applied a third, and it’s amazing how big a difference that last coat made! The depth changed amazingly, so yes, I’d say that this is definitely a three-coater. Drying time is good, so that shouldn’t hold you back from trying it if you’re into blue, green and glitter!

The glitter dried up completely flat on the nail, but I applied a layer of Poshé topcoat to make this baby shine even more. Here’s the final result: Three coats + one layer of Poshé:


I’m not usually a jelly fan, but I’m definitely willing to forgive this for being a jelly. It’s like a deep, shiny ocean!


Here’s a slightly blurred picture – this is so pretty!


Perhaps I took a bit too many pictures of this, but I really like it. All the pictures are taken in the sunshine, btw! The Sun is pretending to be a Cat at the moment: It comes out, it wants to go in. It comes out , it wants to go in.


Here’s one last pic. It’s an attempt to show you the depth of this pretty blue:


I decided to decorate this in a real simple way. I made one stripe diagonally across with a striper polish from Art Deco called Tropical, and applied one last coat of Poshé topcoat.

Here’s my final mani:


Look at that shine!!


That’s my first Pahlish polish for you. I like the colour, the glitter and the drying time. It would have been nice if two coats had been enough, but I think I’m able to live with the necessary three!

Have you tried Pahlish? If yes, which one have you got?


Opacity: 5/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Maybe

You can buy Chirality polishes from Edgy Polish – they ship internationally.
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

4 comments:

  1. Your payers are working, it's raining here ;)
    What a gorgeous polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love this one, I think I have to put this on my wishlist....;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. Then I can see it on you when you get it :)

      Delete