Monday, October 21, 2013

New York haul, part I

Hi girls,

I haven't been around much the past week. I went on vacation to New York, and look what I brought with me home!! I have decided to make two blogposts about my NY haul, since I think there are too many pictures for just one post.  

So here we go: First ones up are 6 blackheart polishes, that I bought in Hot Topic. The first two are three colours in one; it's probably meant for decoration more than actual use, but I don't mind. I think they are beautiful.


Blackheart polishes from Hot Topic.

The next three are also from Hot Topic; three My Little Pony-polishes. I found them in a clearance basket, which is why the lids are a little smashed up. Regular price was US$7.5, I got all three for US$9.40. I love bargains like that!

My Little Pony

The next two are also from Hot Topic. It's Sally and Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I wasn't quite sure whether to buy these two or not, but figured that this was probably my one and only chance to actually get these. So yes, now they're mine.

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Sally and Jack

I also went to Sephora. I wanted to buy Hello Kitty-polishes, but they only sell those online. So I thought I'd try their new X-series instead. I picked 8 (out of a million, I think). The first three on this picture are textures, the fourth is an effect polish that changes between blue and purple.


Sephora X textures: Astonishing, Celestial and Vortex. Sephora X Effect: Kaleidoscope

Here are three glitters and one from their "ordinary" line (white cap).

Sephora X glitters: Mr. Positivity, Catalyst, Freaky like Freud. Sephora X: Pedal to the Metal

I found Butter London's in Ricky's. It was hard to choose, but I picked these three:

Butter London: Jack the Lad, Knackered, Fiddlesticks.
We do have Urban Outfitters in Denmark too, but the polishes aren't the same, plus they are ridiculously expensive here. I picked these three; two neons and an effect polish:

Urban Outfitters: Tiny Shorts, Hottub, Oyster

And these three. I believe the last one could be a dupe of Deborah Lipmann's Mermaid's Tears. I'll check that out for sure!

Urban Outfitters: Chilly, Mystic, Sea Dust
The last three in this post are from Wet n Wild's Fantasy Makers series. I found them in one of the numerous Halloween shops I saw.

Fantasy Makers: Red Glitter, Silver, Purple Glitter. Holo dust.
That's the first half of the polishes I bought on my vacation. Do you see anything you like? 

14 comments:

  1. Love them!!!! Is it stange that I'm jelous??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not strange at all :D I knew there'd be something you really liked! ;)

      Delete
  2. So many pretties! Can't wait to see the next lot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which ones to wear! :D Next lot is coming up tonight! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! You picked up some really awesome colors. Can't wait to see them on you. Hope you had a wonderful vacation! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My vacation was really nice, I enjoyed it SO much! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love the fun bottles too, so many pretty polishes - I look forward to part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 2 is almost ready to be posted, and will be uplater tonight.
      I should buy a rack like the one you have, and display some of the fun bottles :)

      Delete
  5. So many nice ones! Looking forward to part two :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ^_^ and this is only part one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are more to come.
      I have too few fingers! :D

      Delete