Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Hands ~ The Worst is Over


Happy Hands ~ The Worst is Over  
Lilac base with orange, red and blue glitter

Let me show you a polish that’s not a typical “me”-polish. It’s my first and also my only polish from Happy Hands. It’s called “The Worst is Over”

The formula is actually pretty good for this type of polish. The glitter spreads out nicely, and I didn’t have to dab around on the nails with the brush. Drying time is also good, and I even applied thick layers. Two coats is what it took to make me happy. When it was all dry, I applied a layer of Gelous and then a layer of H K Girl topcoat, and here’s the final result:


Is that a surprise to see me in a colour like this, or what?


I like that there are orange glitters in the mix, that give the soft lilac the kinda edge that makes me like it more!


Here’s a couple of more pictures of it:


The glitter peeks out from under the lilac instead of just drowning it it – that’s really cool!

  
And one last shot, just because I can:

  
This is actually not bad at all. I’m quite surprised that my nails can look good in a colour like this, but I’m very satisfied with it!
Are you surprised to see me in a colour like this?


Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 6/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10
Buy again: No

18 comments:

  1. Wooo this is so beautiful!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not a typical you polish - but pretty non-the-less :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sometimes it's nice to move outside the comfort zone :)

      Delete
  3. This soft lilac really does look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was surprised over how much I ended up liking this :)

      Delete
  4. *Swoon* this is soooooo pretty! I am surprised to see you wearing a shade like this but I think you should wear them more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just KNEW you were going to like it! :) And thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Very nice and calm glitter, looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though that's not a usual shade for you, I have to say that it's totally gorgeous on you! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this polish and its name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I think it's a nice polish with a seriously cool name! :)

      Delete