Sunday, July 21, 2013

Enchanted ~ Bruised Nutcracker


Enchanted ~ Bruised Nutcracker
Blue linear holo

Bruised Nutcracker is from Enchanted’s Ho ho holoday collection from the holiday season 2012. There are four polishes in the series, and this one is the prettiest by far. It’s also the only Enchanted polish I’ve got. I bought it in a blog sale, and was very happy when I opened the envelope. The polish is even prettier in real life than it is in pictures!

The formula is great! I used my regular base coat and had no problems with application. It gave me perfect coverage in two easy coats and drying time was really fast too. And the polish… oh, I can’t tell you how beautiful this polish is! You’re going to have to see for yourself:




Isn’t that just amazing?? I couldn’t stop taking pictures of this, the rainbows almost blinded me and the blue looks great both in and out of the sunshine.




Look at it from this angle:




Swoon-material, right?

I decided to do a bit of freehand nail art on it. I used Golden Rose Holiday #57, which is a deep magenta textured polish. I made a ring of five dots and made a white dot in the middle with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White. One coat of BK topcoat, et voilá: My mani is done: 



Flowers on holo background in the sunshine! What more can a holo-lover ask?



I’m totally in love with this polish, and would love to have more of them. Unfortunately they aren’t that easy to get your hands on. There is a European store that sells them (Pshiiit boutique), but unfortunately they don’t ship to Denmark – which is really weird, in my opinion!

So for now I’ll have to do with having only one of the Enchanted gems in my collection. And I’ll keep stalking them blog sales to see if I should be lucky just one more time :D

Have you got any Enchanteds in your stash? Would you like to have?


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. It's a bit too dusty for my liking, but the holo is awesome - and let's face it, it's such a "you" color ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love "me" colours :D I just wish I had more of them, hahaha!!

      Delete
  2. That's a very pretty color! And I love the dotted flowers you added! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to practice my flowers more though :)

      Delete
  3. Really amazing polish! Cute flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At some point I hope I get to make them even cuter! ;)

      Delete
  4. You lucked out when you got this in a blog sale! It's sooooo pretty! I want this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt extremely lucky when I found it, I bounced around a bit and couldn't wait for it to arrive ^_^

      Delete
  5. I have this and I agree-it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And the flowers make it super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! beautiful holo, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete