Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CrowsToes ~ Heartless


CrowsToes ~ Heartless 
A mix of holographic and deep berry micro glitters

I’m sure it’s obvious to everybody that I love glitters. And I am especially fond of glitters that are “real polishes” as opposed to glitter toppers. You know what I mean? 'Heartless' from CrowsToes is a real glitter polish, that doesn’t need underwear to work.

The formula is on the thick side, which is quite common for this type of glitter. When you pull the brush up, it’s simply loaded with the most gorgeous glitter. It’s easy to apply though, it dries fast - and it covers in two coats! That’s right – just two coats for make this baby shimmer and shine!

I might as well say right away that I had big problems catching this beauty on cam. It’s so beautiful that I wonder if it’s simply impossible to make it look as beautiful on pictures as it is for real. I made the attempt anyway – without pictures this would be the weirdest blogpost ever :D

So, here it is. Two coats of Heartless, a layer of Gelous and then a layer of H K Girl topcoat:





You can see a bit of the holo effect here – it’s sooo pretty:




I have to say that I seriously like berry coloured mix of glitters, it’s right up my alley!




I tried to take pictures from as many angles as I could come up with, in order to get some decent shots :D




Just a couple more – so I’m sure that you understand how much I like it!




One last picture out of many – just because I can!



CrowsToes could easily quickly become a favourite of mine. The formula is good, drying time is great, the colour is fabulous and the holo glitters just add that little extra that makes a polish spectacular.

Need I say more? I think not. I just love this polish! 


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.75/10
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So beautiful and a total bitch to photograph :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! Totally vampy and amazing looking :)
    I have two Crows toes and have two more waiting at the postoffice.
    I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was stunned when I saw this in real life for the first time. It's beyond me how it's possible to stuff that much awesomeness into such a small bottle :D

      Delete
  3. I am really regretting that I didn't buy this polish! It is gorgeous! Fantastic swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) You could do miracles with a polish like this!

      Delete
  4. I love glitter polishes that can be worn without a base color. The glitter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also prefer glitters that work without underwear, so this one is a winner :)

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty! And it's awesome that you don't need a separate underwear for it! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches and polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's some seriously pretty nail polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very pretty glitter. The black glitter with the pink looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the potential to become a favourite glitter :)

      Delete