Friday, May 17, 2013

Ozotic ~ 621



Ozotic ~ 621
Red scattered holo

Ozotic could easily become a member of my top ten list of polish brands I love. This time I’m trying on a red, scattered holo, because I fancy red and because the sun was out to play, hurrah!

So – I just used my regular base coat, and that caused me absolutely no trouble at all. Two easy and fast drying coats and my mani was done! There’s no top coat on the two first pictures, so take a look at how pretty this is!



I really like this second pic because it shows how pretty this holo is in the sunshine:


I gazed at it for half an hour or thereabouts, trying to figure out what to do with it. You know I hardly ever wear a polish on its own, but holos are really a challenge for me nail art wise, because they’re so pretty in themselves. :)

I went for a couple of simple stripes, like racing stripes on a red, fancy car. I used my black striper from Claire’s and made two parallel stripes on each nail. I topped it with Poshé top coat (Oh Poshé, how I love thee!!) and hurried to take these last pics while the sun was still out:


And a last one, because I love a good, red holo that is also pretty outside of the sun: 


I am totally in love with this! Simple and yet pretty, that’s how I like my nail art!

What do you think? Are you also a holomaniac like me?


Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! It's always nice to see a good red holographic. And I think simple nail art is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on the search for a great red holo since I discovered holos for the first time. This is close to what I've been looking for. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this polish, I wish I can try this,and I can show my readers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to find an online shop that ships to your country then :)

      Delete
  3. I agree, simple and very, very pretty - and woow what a polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful shade! I love the simple touch you've added, so elegant and understated, yet catches attention (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it! And the stripes look lovely... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful polish, and I like the simple black lines you added on top! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete