Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back from vacation + Turkish swap

I've been on vacation - that's why I haven't posted for a week! I was in London, England, and I enjoyed every single moment of it! I obviously bought a lot of polish too, but I haven't finished unpacking yet, so you'll have to wait with that haul! Instead I'll show you something else: 


Do you know the feeling of receiving something that you really want? That's the way I felt just before I went on vacation! Aylin and I decided to swap again, and I had some really cool polishes on my wish list, so I was looking forward to receiving the package!

It varies a lot how long it takes for our packages to arrive. Turkish postal services aren't the fastest, and nor are the Danish customs. But I was really lucky. It only took 3 days for my package to arrive; I was surprised that it's even possible! 

Enough of the talking, here's what she sent:



Doesn't that just look amazing? Let us take a closer look at the pretty polishes.

Golden Rose:


Golden Rose #307, 327, 343, 311 and 71
 I'm looking so much forward to trying these on. I've become a huge fan of Goden Rose's shimmer polishes!

Pastel's New Year Glitter:

Pastel #316, 317 and 315
 That's my first Pastel glitters, and they look so cool. I love the little Christmas tree on the cap too!

Catherine Arley polishes! :

Catherine Arley #946, 805, 804 and 637
 Oooh... and there's more:

Catherine Arley #673, 666, 677 and 800
Most of these are holos, so all I can say is "Whoa!" 

And here's the last lot of pretties: 

Flormar Matte M08 and M11, Avon Cosmic Blue, Rimmel Metal Rush,
and Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #106
Don't they all just look so cool?! I mean, how can I ever choose which one to try on first???

Thank you so much Aylin, for doing this swap with me. I hope you like your polishes just as much! ♥

18 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of beautiful polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it. I'm really thrilled over all these! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, what a lot of lovely new polishes - great swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so pleased with it myself too :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back :-)
    This is such an awesome swap! I particularly like the Golden Rose polishes.
    Excited to see what you bought in London too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The Golden Rose polishes look amazing! I'm looking so much forward to trying them all on - I need more fingernails! :D
      I'm working on a London Haul post :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome back. Hope you had a great vacation :)

    What an awesome swap! So jealous :D

    Uh and looking forward to seeing what you bought in London :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a fantastic vacation, thank you :)

      I am working on a London haul post too, which will probably come up during this week :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you got from England!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so overwhelmed over all the pretties I got there! :D

      Delete
  6. Awesome nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. That's exactly what I did for each polish I unwrapped :)

      Delete
  8. Wow Ive seen golden rose and catherine arley online Ive always wanted to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great brands, so you should totally try them out :)

      Delete
  9. So glad your vacation to hear your vacation was fantastic! :D
    That is one awesome nail mail!!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was nice to have some time off from work and everything :)

      Delete